Bentley Residences rises 60 stories with an unparalleled architectural design that incorporates an artistic reflective silver wall. Residences range in size from 3,500 to 9,000 square feet, and all feature ocean views.
The property is the tallest residential tower on a beach in the United States. Amenities include a movie theater, restaurant, bar, fitness center, pool, spa, cigar lounge, cabanas and landscaped gardens.
The tower has been designed in accordance with Florida Green Building Council (FLGC) certification and other environmental regulations, ensuring protection of the local environment and minimizing impact on local wildlife. Bentley Residences Miami's location on picturesque Collins Avenue offers proximity to the beautiful beach and Atlantic Ocean.
- Year Built2026
- CitySunny Isles Beach
Amenities at Bentley Residences
- Home Collection
- Awe-inspiring three-story lobby with ocean views
- Elegant Cigar Lounge with pool table and large screen TV
- Exquisitely Designed By Bentley
- Featuring Furnishings From The Bentley
- Lobby Bar and Restaurant with 33-foot high floor-to-ceiling windows optimizing ocean views
- Lounge and Whiskey Bar at mezzanine level inspired by the iconic matrix grille of Bentley's cars
- Movie Theater with plush seating for 14 people designed to mimic a Bentley car interior
- Over 20,000 Square Feet Of Amenities Across Three Levels
- Patented Dezervator car elevators
- Pool with private cabanas
- Private Dining Room for 16 people at mezzanine level
- Restaurant open breakfast, lunch, and dinner with strong emphasis on in-suite dining
- State of the art fitness center
- Whiskey bar